Davidson Dental Group accepts most traditional insurance plans, but please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. We do not participate in Health Management Organizations (HMO); however, we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you.
In addition to insurance, we also partner with third-party lending organizations that can help you manage your medical bills.
Yes, once you become part of the Davidson Dental Group family, our dentists will do whatever it takes to help you maintain excellent oral health and they will be should an emergency arise. Simply give us a call at (510) 352-9212 or email us and we’ll get back to you asap.
Davidson Dental Group is a cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry practice that has proudly been serving the San Leandro and greater East Bay community since 1970. We think of our patients as family and treat everyone as we would a family-member.
Davidson Dental Group prides itself on staying on top of the latest innovations in dental technology and offers patients everything from heated irrigation units for a more comfortable cleaning to digital x-rays to chair-mounted entertainment screens so you can watch your favorite show during your treatment. Learn more about the latest in dental technology.
Beginning excellent oral hygiene from an early age is so important, which is why we recommend children as young as two years old begin coming to the dentist for regular exams and cleanings.
Our office is committed to providing quality care to all of our patients, and to do so, we must value your time, as well as ours. We understand and respect that on occasion other circumstances in our lives may arise and take precedence. Our intention is to not penalize patients, but rather to ensure that we have a system in place to properly value your time as well as our staff’s time. If you need to make any changes, or to cancel your scheduled appointment, we ask that you contact our office at least two (2) business days prior. If you fail to provide the required notice, we reserve the right to charge your account a minimum $150.00 fee, and a maximum $750.00 fee. The exact amount will depend upon the nature of your appointment and based upon 25.00% of the cost of your scheduled appointment.
• Payment is due at time services are rendered. We offer several flexible options including cash, credit cards, as well as no-to-low interest payment plans (upon credit approval) with third party lenders.
• Payments may also be made online with our online Bill Pay system. Notice: There is an added fee of 3% of the paid amount for payments by credit card. There is nofee for payments by debit cards.
• If you are a patient with dental insurance, it is important to remember that your insurance plan is a contract between you, your employer and the insurance company. This contract is in no way a binding obligation between the dental insurance company and Davidson Dental Group. Although we will always use best efforts to work with your insurance provider, in certain instances we have no control over their payouts, which is why if we have not received payments from your insurance company within 60 days of the date of service, the balance becomes your responsibility. For this reason, you should be fully aware of the provisions, as we always provide the best estimate, but it is not a guarantee of payment.
• You will always receive a treatment plan for services, which estimates your portion of payment. If we estimate and collect your co-payment and the insurance underpays or denies a benefit, you are responsible for the remaining balance.
• Not all services are covered by insurance. Insurance companies arbitrarily select certain procedures they do not cover, based upon the premium/contract.
• To help us process your insurance claim for your reimbursement, please keep our office aware of any changes to your plan. Also, please call your insurance carrier to expedite claims if a claim is not paid within thirty (30) days.
• Patients with an outstanding balance must make arrangements for payments prior to scheduling future appointments.
• When scheduling a dental procedure, we request a deposit of half the total to hold your appointment. Once your treatment is complete, we request the total paid in full. If for any reason you have questions about our payment policies, please speak with one of our treatment coordinators.
If you have any additional questions for Davidson Dental Group, please get in touch with us!